100k WC 2011

100k WC 2011

Gagarin Half Finish

Gagarin Half Finish
Gagarin Half Finish

Awards Gagarin Half

Awards Gagarin Half
Awards Gagarin Half

Cosmonauts give out the awards:)

Cosmonauts give out the awards:)
Cosmonauts give out the awards

snowshoe

snowshoe

Monday, February 18, 2013

2 miXC 2-02

I've been busy as a bee with training, work, class and haven't been keeping up here too well. Anyhow, here are some pics from the 2 mi xc I won on the 2nd. I decided to go with BLUE this time and temps were just a little below freezing so I only needed the arm sleeves. Pics courtesy of SriChinmoy Russia.

The winter indoor mile cup finished on the 17th. I will post soon, but the ending was a huge surprise...
                         I love turtles and collect them.Hell, I run like one:) The organizers have a drawing     contest and this little boy made this awesome turtle!
                                                        on Coach's heels:-)




                                                          lapping....




                                                     sleeping/lapping







No comments:

Post a Comment

snowshoe

snowshoe