100k WC 2011

100k WC 2011

Gagarin Half Finish

Gagarin Half Finish
Gagarin Half Finish

Awards Gagarin Half

Awards Gagarin Half
Awards Gagarin Half

Cosmonauts give out the awards:)

Cosmonauts give out the awards:)
Cosmonauts give out the awards

snowshoe

snowshoe

Sunday, July 1, 2018

XC and a couple of parkruns

After the 1,000m, I ran the 5k Parkrun right here in Kuzminki. I actually put down a decent time and was first lady in. I needed to do this as a nice speedworkout to take an easy weekend after Arctic Valley and the Glacier Half the week before.

12 June- Russia Day, I decided to do the 5k XC on the PLanernaya ski course. This one was nice and hilly! It was just what I needed and soft surface. I loved this course, it was like running on carpet-happy feet and happy feet that don't get beat up from pavement. I started out nice and easy and passed many along the way. I ended up 3rd overall and top in the geezer category. An old friend was the race director and she did a great job!






Parkrun Kuzminki 16 June-had over 300 runners for the 2 yr anniversary! I finished just off last week's time and it was much WARMER out. Top woman-

This would turn out to be a final tune up for the next race....

No comments:

Post a Comment

snowshoe

snowshoe